Friday, November 13, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: November 9-13, 2020

 




That's it. That's my week. 






Oh, fine. I'll explain. 

This was the week we started the Zoom Online Training Bootcamp. So it feels like I've been on Zoom more this week than I've been off it. But the training is going pretty well, I think. My team is that group of 3 with me up there. José is a CMF to Mexico, Phil is a pastor in Pennsylvania, and Nancy is a CMF with her husband to Ukraine. We're all great friends, so it's nice to work with them. 

The bottom photo is the facilitation team. We all keep switching roles throughout the training, so we have to be paying close attention. And Ashley, Sarah, and I are acting as consultants, so we each have a team of people (see above) who are giving presentations throughout to show what they've learned. 

I did manage to get some T&M done this week with Castilian. If I think about it, I'll post some photos of the training manual next week as we still have another day of bootcamp on Tuesday. 

For now, I'm tired. That's a theme, I guess. The end of the year always heats up, and despite the obvious, this year is really no exception. 

Sleep while you can.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment