Friday, November 20, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: November 16-20, 2020

I'm not ignoring Wednesday's post. It's still true, still affecting things. But it's not running my life. So, on with the regularly scheduled program.

Tuesday was the last day of Zoom bootcamp. It was a little rocky, but I think we ended up okay. We now have to figure out what changes to make for January's training. We'll have lots of meetings between now and then to plan, so that's something to look forward to. 

The rest of the week, I've been working on Castilian books. I've finished a couple of groups, but there's plenty more to do. Lori and I also did some more work in the warehouse, inviting OMSers to take some of the random stuff for which we couldn't find a place. It was mostly books, and a few did find new homes (yes, a few are now in my home). But there's still a lot of stuff we have to take care of. 

But that's for after Thanksgiving. I'm taking next week off so I can have a nice break. I hope you are all able to do something similar and have a lovely feast and a time of gratitude for all that God has given us.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment