Friday, December 4, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: November 30 - December 4, 2020

I hope you all had a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Mine was small but fun, and I still have leftovers, so what's not to like?

This week, I was back to it. Lots of emails to reply to, lots of the usual meetings that are super fun and definitely couldn't be summed up in an email. I managed to finish two more groups of Castilian, I've got a head start on my Christmas cards (though not on the letter), and I seem to be finally adjusting to my meds. All good things.

On Friday, we had our ECC Retreat. Because of restrictions this year, we did it all on Zoom (of course), but it was actually really nice. Jeff and Laura Edwards led us in a time of spiritual formation, talking about the value of solitude and clearing a space for what is truly important. It's given me a lot to think about. Of course, we had our gift exchange, which is weird to do online because most of us had to send gifts through the mail and hope they arrived in time. But we had a great time.


Merry Christmas, everyone!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment