Friday, December 18, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: December 14-18, 2020

'Twas the week before Christmas, and all through the office, the mice were disappearing one by one. Seriously, though, everyone is using up all of their leftover vacation time. How they can tell what was vacation and what was WFH, I don't know. I haven't decided what I'm going to do next week or the week after. I'll probably be in the office for at least part of it. There's always plenty to do. 

This week was mostly about getting cards out. I finished the last one today. I'm really glad to have that done. I always forget just how long it takes to write out 100 Christmas cards. 

I also finished a couple more groups of Castilian. Because I'm awesome like that. 

I feel like I should be saying something profound to wrap up the year. But let's be honest, it's been a terrible year. I'd really rather just forget it existed. I don't have that luxury, of course, but it would be nice. Honestly, though, this year has been make or break for a lot of people. I feel a little cracked, but I don't think I'm totally broken yet. I even managed to learn a few things. Maybe not the things I wanted to learn, but probably some things I needed to learn. 

Here's to 2021 being just as amazing as 2020 was awful.

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment