Monday, December 14, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: December 7-11, 2020

Okay, so I didn't quite get to this on Friday. It was a long week, and I was feeling a bit stressed, so I didn't take the time to really list everything. But I'm back at it, so that's something.

I worked on two groups of Castilian last week. I'm really hoping to get it done before the end of the year, but there's so much going on each day. My primary project last week was working on getting my end-of-the-year letter written and cards sent out. I'm still writing the cards. They go to a lot of people, so it's no wonder that it takes some time, especially when I'm hand-writing all of them. I try to be a little more personable than my normal letters, which are definitely heartfelt, but it's not personalized. I want to acknowledge the support that people have given me, especially in a year when we really haven't been able to connect in person. 

Everyone else was in planning and budgeting meetings. I was very happy to not be included in those. I think it went fairly well, but obviously, we did a lot of planning for this year and look how that turned out. I think they were a little more loose with things, ready for whatever changes come next. 

Lori and I did some more work in the warehouse, mainly getting things organized into groups. We're still not totally sure what we'll do with the rest of the books, so if you have any ideas, let me know. 

Other than that, it's pretty standard around here. This is definitely going to be a weird Christmas. But I hope you find fulfillment and joy in the gift of Jesus Christ.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I wondered why I didn't see anything from you in my inbox this morning ... happy to see this pop in. :)

    ReplyDelete