Friday, February 12, 2021

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 8-12, 2021

Oh, hello.

How was your week? Are you keeping warm and healthy? I liked the snow at first, but now I'm over Winter. So done. Needs to go.

Right, enough small talk. Two more groups of Indonesian are done, and they've already sent them back with the seal of approval. So it looks like I will be publishing three groups in the coming weeks. I also did the presentation in staff briefing for the ECC report. We do the staff briefing every month, and each department rotates when they talk about the latest doings. This was our month, and I got drafted to give the report. It was pretty straightforward, and I managed to keep on topic for most of it. I'm not actually sure if it's easier doing this in person or on Zoom. There are pros and cons to both. Either way, it went well, and I take that to mean that I'll get saddled with this duty again at some point in the future.

Somewhere in the midst of this, I managed to write my first draft of a prayer letter. This one was not as difficult as I normally find them to craft. I usually use the first one of the year to sum up the previous year. But no one wants to think about 2020. So I found a creative way around that. You'll just have to wait to see it. 

And that's my week! Next week could be interesting if we get the storm they're predicting. We've already been told to use our discretion about coming in. It's hard to make an excuse when you live across the street, however. We'll see how it goes.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment