Friday, February 26, 2021

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 22-26, 2021

This week has felt so strange. I don't think there's a day that has felt like the day it's supposed to. 

Of course, part of that might be the fact that I fell out of bed this week. Got a little dizzy and overcorrected. Oops. Just a few bruises; possibly one puncture. It's fine.

Sarah and I finished changing the training manual for boot camp. We had a nice meeting with our respective training teams, and I have great hopes for our training in May. 

Groups 2 and 3 of Indonesian are done and published. I'm back into Tamil. It's a frustrating language to format because it utilizes more characters and we have to left justify everything. But it will be nice to have more Indian languages available. 

Sorry I'm not a fount of information this week. Like I said, it's been a weird week. It'll be nice to catch up on some sleep this weekend. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment