Friday, March 5, 2021

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 1-5, 2021

 ஜெபக்கூட்டங்களுக்குப்போகிறேன்

That's all one word. Or phrase. I'm not sure how it's classified in Tamil. But it's things like this that make formatting Tamil booklets take so long. Because I have to fit that and every other word/phrase like it into a very limited space. And it doesn't always want to go there. It can be fun, though. I get to recreate every booklet almost from scratch. It just takes a little longer than normal.

Thus, that's been the majority of my week. There have been several meetings, of course, because what would we be without meetings? Plus, I've been working on a super secret project for my good friend Foster. You will find out all about it when you receive the next edition of OMS Outreach. If you don't get it by mail, you should definitely subscribe to the online version

I haven't done an update on my health stuff lately, not because I don't want to, but because I guess I'm still cautious about how things are going. I'm on a new med for my blood pressure, which seems to be helping. My anxiety still pops up pretty regularly, but I've been setting little goals for myself to get out more and train my brain to stop seeing everything as an object of fear. I appreciate your continued prayers for this process. 

That's about it for me! I hope you have a fantastic weekend. Bye!

1 comment: