Friday, March 18, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 14-18, 2022

I got to walk outside TWICE this week during the day. I'm not even going to complain that we're going to be cold again because Spring is Springing it up around here, and I am so here for that. 

This was a productive week! I published an Amharic volume and then a group of Indonesian booklets. I was able to resolve an issue with French booklets. I worked on many small projects and attended my usual meetings with aplomb. If I was you, I'd wanna be me, too. 

Name that song reference.

Anyway, yes, it has been a good week. But we always have plenty more to do.

The main thing I want to focus on this week is a trip my boss and his wife are taking. They are going to Hungary for a couple of weeks to help with the refugee crisis there. Our team in Hungary has already been hosting many of the missionaries who had to evacuate Ukraine, and they have also been sending teams to the border with food and other supplies. My boss has a lot of ties to Eastern Europe, and I know this situation has weighed heavily on him. So please be praying for them as they travel and as they do what they can in a very precarious situation. 

Otherwise, have a good one, don't do anything I wouldn't do, and stay in school. 

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment