Friday, July 29, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: July 25-29, 2022

Alas, these halcyon days of Summer are winding to a close. The season of warmth and sunshine always feels too short, but we must do our best to enjoy it while it lasts. Sure, I may sweat a bit more, but I find it far superior to howling wind and freezing temperatures. 

It has been a quiet week around here, both in the lack of people and in the lack of work. I've been keeping busy with some smaller projects and things that sometimes get neglected, but do keep praying for our translators and the new projects that we're hoping to start soon. 

My primary focus has been on French this week as I updated the Camel Method manual. It's something we use with our M cousins as a bridge. 

Otherwise, the secret project has been progressing, and our safety team is chatting about future needs. I'm pleased with how things are going. 

Stay cool. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment