Friday, October 21, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 17-21, 2022

This week, I have alternately believed that every day was Friday and also that Friday would never arrive. My brain is just a tiny bit fried, so this may be extremely brief and/or extremely out there.

Seriously, I have been so out of it. And part of that may be because I was getting sick (just a cold). But it's also because I'm trying to figure out how to get stuff done before the end of the year. My problem is that I'm still in the figuring it out stage instead of the just doing it stage. There's a mental block for some reason. I'm working on it.

I've had a lot of projects this week. I'm still working on Spanish, but I got interrupted by a group of Telugu, and then that got interrupted by Hindi. And then I had to take over for someone else on a completely separate project. 

That might explain my brain right now, actually.

I think that wraps it up, guys. I have to get back to Telugu. And hope that I don't get interrupted again.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment