Friday, October 28, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 24-28, 2022

Sorry, it's another short one this week. My back is acting up again, so I anticipate a weekend of pain and idleness. Not what I need right now.

This week, I was able to finish publishing the first group of Telugu booklets. Obviously, we try to get the first group done as quickly as possible, but this language has proven to be quite difficult. We started it back in 2016 and then restarted it in 2020 due to font issues and needing a new translator. I can't fault our brothers in India because they often have several jobs at one time. I'm not going to tell you it isn't frustrating, though. But we're making progress! So I'll focus on that. 

Related to Telugu, my next project will probably be the Tamil volume - same thing I did for English and Hindi. The Evangelical Church of India has lofty goals like Africa. In Africa, our partners are hoping to see a church in every village by 2050. In India, they are hoping to plant 100,000 churches by their centennial. It's exciting to be even a small part of these God-sized goals. 

I'm afraid that's it this week. I'm going to lay down, do some stretching, and hope this passes quickly.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment