Friday, November 4, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: October 31 - November 4, 2022

Well, I was right. My back did indeed give me problems all weekend. I was pretty much down for the count. 0/10, do not recommend. 

I'm still not completely back on my feet, but work has to be done, so I'm relying on muscle relaxers and spite. We'll get there. 

This week, I'm working on the Tamil volume and more Spanish booklets. Tamil requires me to be detail-oriented, and I have to admit that I'm finding that difficult this week. It has a somewhat defined process, but when I get distracted by something or have to interrupt it to work on another project, it's so easy to forget what I've been doing. But I'm getting there. 

It's November now, which means my timeline is getting shorter for finishing projects and passing the baton to my team for December. My back issues did not help matters. Logically, I know that whatever happens will work out. But I want to leave things in as good a place as possible. So that's a prayer request. 

I am pleased to inform you that my nephew has graduated from boot camp! He is officially a Marine. I am so proud of him and all he has pushed through to get to this point. 

That's it for this edition. I have a busy weekend ahead, so pray my back holds up.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment