Friday, November 11, 2022

The Weekly Wrap-Up: November 7-11, 2022

I have been told that I should embrace the changing of seasons and welcome the signs of God's handiwork in the wonderful world around us. 

All of which to say, there's snow in the air. 

Yay.

Seriously, though, it's fine. I knew it was coming, and it is pretty. But I got stuff to do, man. 

This week has been pretty standard. I finished the Tamil volume, so the only one left is Telugu. We're waiting on some translation work, so that will take a hot minute. 

I had to do some last minute stuff for Family Fun Night. I hate doing that, but we're working in conjunction with the Missionary Care team, none of whom are actually in the Greenwood office. So communication is an issue. But I'm sure it will be fine. 

I was also able to get a few Spanish booklets done this week. It's just one of those projects that keeps on trucking. 

We are now three weeks out from my surgery. It's becoming more real. 

I have so much to do.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment