Friday, January 13, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: January 9-13, 2023

It is Friday the 13th. 

Which, really, doesn't mean a thing other than 13 is my favorite number. And that Monday is my birthday. But that's about it. 

I'm just about settled back in at work. There's always the odd person here and there that you haven't seen for a while because you've been out, then they were out - ships passing in the night. So I imagine there are a few 'how was your holiday' conversations left to have. But for the most part, they have migrated on to 'so what are you working on' conversations, and those at least provide some variety.

For my part, I have been working on African Portuguese. I just published another group, and my project next week will be to turn that group into a volume. Maybe I'll do a video post about it. Otherwise, I've had a lot of meetings of the 'what are we going to work on this year' variety. Some of it might happen. Some of it won't. We just have to trust God that we focus on the right things. 

I am still healing. I had my 6 week doctor's appointment, and aside from some incision grossness, everything is going well. (I may never wear jeans again. At least, not for a while. Ouchy. Ouchie? owchee? Bad rabbit.)

I hope you all have a warm and lovely weekend.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment