Friday, September 1, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: August 28 - September 1, 2023

I have no idea what happened to this week. 

It started fine. I came into work on Monday. I did some proofing of Outreach pages. I scheduled some Facebook posts. I worked on Tamil. I wondered if the tickle in my throat was going to become a problem.

Spoiler alert: it was. And it did. 

My cold came on really fast Monday night. So fast that I was down for the count on Tuesday. 

I hosted chapel on Zoom Wednesday morning. I was feeling marginally better, so I came into the office in the afternoon and stayed away from other people. 

Clearly, that was too much. I was again feeling horribly Thursday morning, but I came in the afternoon again. I did manage to finish Tamil and publish it completely. I also published all of the Spanish I was doing the art swap for all those months ago. I felt accomplished. 

I'm really hoping that this cold just goes away soon. I'd like to have some semblance of a normal weekend. That probably just means a lot of sleep, honestly. 

I guess I was due for something like this, but I still don't like it. Weirdly, my sister and nephew also got sick this week. Maybe it went through the phone. Probably some government conspiracy. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment