Friday, September 8, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: September 4-8, 2023

It's another short one this week. Which is weird, because it feels like Labor Day was a month ago, not a week. I didn't do much for Labor Day this year. I was finishing up a cat-sitting stint, and I was also fighting a cold - still am, though it's in the final stages. 

This week, I've been working on social media posts. It amazes me how long it takes to come up with content. I feel like so many people think they can be content creators online, like they'd totally be interesting on YouTube, and they have no idea how much work actually goes into it. Occasionally I think I should do a podcast, but you really have to have the right combination of people and a good topic for it. Again, it's a lot of work. 

But I digress. 

I have also started a new language this week! Nepali is coming along nicely. It looks a lot like Hindi, but as with all languages, it has its own style. It has actually been a long time since I've started a new language and worked from the very beginning. I'm usually publishing and finishing languages, so it's nice to be doing something different. (I just hope I remember what to do at this stage.)

We're entering a stage with a lot of people traveling (including me), so it'll be weird in the office. Okay, I have to clarify that, because people are always traveling. THIS TIME, however, it's people I usually hang out with or see on a regular basis. So the usual routines are going to be thrown off. Which is fine. We all know how much I hate routine. 

O_O

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment