Friday, September 15, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: September 11-15, 2023

This has been a week. 

I know. Stating the obvious. 

I am continuing apace with Nepali. It's going well, though the first group always takes longer, especially with a glyph language. Like Hindi, there are no periods in Nepali, just a vertical bar. (I'm sure it has a name, I just don't know what it is.) Sometimes it ends up on a different line from the rest of the sentence. Fun times. 

I have also been scheduling social media posts again. I can only post 29 days out, so I'm trying to get everything scheduled before I leave on vacation so it just runs without me. 

We had a team meeting on Tuesday. It was nice to see everyone on screen for an hour or so and hear about their lives. Please keep praying for Veronica, Eliana, Lynae, Naomi, and my mom (Donna). 

I sang in chapel on Wednesday. I had to learn a lovely new (to me) song by the Gettys. And now I've forgotten the name. Hang on. Google! 


Okay, I hope that worked. Anyway, we did that one and "Oh Praise the Name." 

Did you know there's more to Outreach than what you (hopefully) get in the mail? You can find it online with bonus content! Just click the linky-dink there. 

I think that's it for work. For non-work stuff, I'd appreciate your prayers. My new medication is seriously messing with me. It's moving into 'the cure is worse than the disease' territory. I really want to stick with it because it was incredibly expensive and really hard to get, but it just makes me feel awful. Please pray for that to subside. 

Anyway, that's about it. I hope you have a great weekend. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment