Friday, January 12, 2024

The Weekly Wrap-Up: January 8 - 12, 2024

Eh up, my beauties! I hope you are well.

This has been a fairly quiet week for me. We're still in maintenance mode, so any excitement will have to come from a surprising source. Not that I'm advocating for it. The snow has arrived, and that's all the excitement I need around here. 

I'm still fixing published files. The fixing part is usually pretty easy. It's often obvious what the problem is. But then I have to republish into every format and re-upload to the various platforms. Again, not hard. But time-consuming. 

I have also been sorting out a new machine for one of my team members. Well, new old. The computer she's using now won't update anymore (thanks, Apple) so we're upgrading to the spare in my office. That means reconfiguring it and getting all of the programs updated. Basically, doing what I did with my computer back in December. I have fond memories. 

I'm working on some new funding ideas. If you have thoughts, I'm taking any and all advice. I know we're all feeling the squeeze. 

That's it for the week. Stay warm out there.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment