Monday, February 20, 2012

404 Error Not Found

Okay, so my laptop (which I have affectionately named Adam) is on the fritz. Meaning all of my awesome photos are inaccessible. Meaning I won't be posting another set until Adam visits the Apple store on Saturday.

In the meantime, I'll be posting either from my Uncle John's computer, or my trusty new iPhone (!) which I have named Nicola. As in, Nicola Tesla.

If you can figure out why I've called these things by these names, I'll give you a cookie.

Oh yeah, my iPod is named Medusa.

Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. Shouldn't it be Nikola?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. What kind of cookies are you offering? Because I think we both know that I've figured out the answer.

      Delete
  3. Name your poison. But be prepared to defend your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mac's name is Thomas. I like how both of our computers are men. ;)

    ReplyDelete