Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Beat Goes On

THIRTY


You have no idea how much I wish this thing were real and full size. I want one. I want several.

THIRTY-ONE


I love keys. Especially old keys, but really just any key will do. Take me to any antique store, and I will happily sort through bins of keys for hours. What does that tell you about me?

THIRTY-TWO


Don't know where I'd be without my journals.

THIRTY-THREE


At this point, I probably have enough empty journals to last me the rest of my life. And yet I will still buy more. Crazy.

THIRTY-FOUR


Foster just added this magnificent piece to the wall downstairs. Really, I just think he's making sure we have weapons on hand for the zombie apocalypse. I'm okay with that. It's a long walk back to my apartment for my swords when zombies are afoot. But then, they are slow.

THIRTY-FIVE


Look! It's picture-in-picture! (I'm nuts, I know.)

THIRTY-SIX


The main attraction of my Civil War chess set. I don't play chess. But I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with Ulysses S. Grant.

3 comments:

  1. Borderline? That's a bit of an understatement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Totally and absolutely love and understand 33.
    2) Why Ulysses S. Grant? Robert E. Lee was cool, too, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes he was. And I respect him a lot. But I've always been attracted to the louder, not-quite-safe types. It's terribly cliche, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete