Sunday, February 12, 2012

We Didn't Start the Fire

Sometime this week, I intend to write a post about why I haven't been writing posts. Maybe. Every time I draft it in my head, it goes down really depressing roads and then veers into dark alleys, so I may put that on hold. Until then, you get the next installment of my photo extravaganza.

THIRTY-SEVEN


One of my coworkers put up some Valentine's Day decorations. Personally, I'm not a fan of the holiday, but that is most likely because for me, it is SAD - Singles Awareness Day. (Do fake flowers look different from real flowers when photographed?)

THIRTY-EIGHT


A rare sunny day in Indiana. I need to figure out how to make part of the photo B&W, but leave the rest in color. Hmm...

THIRTY-NINE


Seriously, this child is adorable. I have 250 photos on my camera at the moment, and I bet you $10 more than 100 of them are of this little guy.

FORTY


Upstairs in one of the conference rooms. The sun hit the flags pretty perfectly.

FORTY-ONE


I don't know why I have this obsession with flowers.

FORTY-TWO


The Fridge of Awesome. I don't visit it too often, but every time I open it, it's a little window to heaven.

FORTY-THREE


It's an illness.

1 comment:

  1. Uh...not an illness. It is Floral Appreciation. Love the photos... especially the little cherub :)

    I haven't posted in a very long time as my drafts take similar paths and I figure folks would rather not read me whining or pining.

    ReplyDelete