Sunday, May 20, 2012

Does anyone know what time it is?

1:30


I love the red in this. I think red is becoming one of my new favorite colors, actually. (Sorry, hues. Pfft.)

1:31


This was a perfect day for this kind of photography. I'm actually really proud of this.

1:32


Similar, but different. My camera doesn't let me get any closer. I'd love to get into microphotography someday.

1:33


I think dandelions are really pretty when they aren't getting yellow crap everywhere. These needed to be a bit higher from the ground.

1:34


I would love to walk through this place. It's across the street from OMS, very Frank Lloyd Wright-esque, and the sun hit the windows at just the right angle this day.

1:35


My flag worked quite well as a backdrop for the Civil War stuff. I need to do more with these, but first I need to build a lightbox. And buy lights.

1:36


1:37


My mom keeps weird stuff in her house. But it makes for interesting photos.

1:38


See? Weird.

1:39


I need to do more with musical instruments, too. Anyone have a bunch I can photograph?

No comments:

Post a Comment