Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hey, Who Turned Out the Lights?

(If you know where my title comes from, we need to be better friends. But there are a lot of lights in this one. Purely coincidental. Also, this is the last of Florida.)

onetwenty


This hotel we were at had some really fantastic light fixtures. I was a little concerned that they all had a fleur de lis motif, mostly because that is how the French marked those on death row, but whatevs.

onetwentyone


I really wanted to bring one of these home.

onetwentytwo


This one was in a bathroom. You know it's a nice hotel when the bathroom has more intricate lighting than your home.

onetwentythree


Even the normal ceilings were cool. This one made me dizzy, but it also made me feel like I was in the holodeck on the Enterprise.

onetwentyfour


That's a dagger sticking out of that post. Not sure how it got there. I really wanted to climb up to see it.

onetwentyfive


Again, awesome lighting in an awesome restaurant.

onetwentysix


This pie looks pretty awesome, right? And it was. Until I tasted it. Foulest thing ever. Except for the strawberry. And the curly-cue of white chocolate. The rest? Blech.

onetwentyseven


It's cliche, I know. But still freaking awesome!

onetwentyeight


I've been wanting to post this one for a long time. The light from my cell phone makes my lamp cast a shadow of the Rebel crest from Star Wars. Best. Lamp. Ever.

onetwentynine


There are about a million types of flowers out there. I'm close to photographing all of them, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment