Monday, May 28, 2012

Stuff from my apartment

onefouroh


I have a cactus! Isn't it cute? It was a gift from my lovely friend Arika.

onefourone


I may have a slight obsession with Coca-Cola. I'm working on it.

onefourtwo


Bought these little guys in Sierra Leone. Sums up most of my interactions with people.

onefourthree


I may also have a slight obsession with Star Wars. Just a tiny bit.

onefourfour


I needed a better backdrop for these guys, maybe something jungly.

onefourfive


Nearly started a fire with this candle. Maybe I shouldn't talk about that.

onefoursix


I think this lamp is my favorite. You can't see the whole thing, but it's pretty awesome.

onefourseven


I never knew birds laid rocks instead of eggs. But whatever.

onefoureight


It's embarrassing how many tries it took me to get the tornado going and pick up the camera in time to take the photo. I'm sure I looked ridiculous.

onefourniner


I find the neatest stuff at Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment