Sunday, July 8, 2012

Are we French now?

ohsevenun


I tried to get photos of real fireworks, but that didn't go well. This photo is tentatively titled, "Reasons My Mother Should Worry."

ohsevendeux


I need to figure out how to make the background of this photo transparent. I think that would be really cool.

ohseventrois


This actually looked cooler on my camera. But I think glass would have some very interesting photo possibilities.

ohsevenquatre


The sky does really fun things around here. I got a new camera with some differences in color and zoom factors, so I'm very excited about that!

ohsevencinq


Real? Fake? Who knows?! (I do. And it's fake. But still pretty.)

ohsevensix


Daisies!

ohsevensept


If you want a very pretty venue for photos or an event, check out the Sunken Gardens in Huntington, Indiana. It is a fabulous place, and they do really neat things at Christmas, too!

ohsevenhuit


Table decs in Florida. I guess we weren't quite done with that.

ohsevenneuf


Awesome fire truck!

oheightzero


Yeah, it looks pretty now, but travel around in it for a while and then suddenly land, and you'll freak out as much as I did.

2 comments: