Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fun Friday!

Things have been a little heavy lately. So I offer this as compensation.


During the summer, we try to liven things up on Fridays. A few weeks ago, our Fun Friday included a game of fake!Jenga. Foster really got into it.




Last week, we made s'mores with a blow torch. It was awesome. (That's James on the left - you haven't been introduced to him yet. Ben is on the right. They were being commissioned that afternoon, hence the ties. Maybe not the brightest idea on a windy day. Just sayin'.)

Do you see why I love working here now?

2 comments:

  1. I would have come over had I known about the blow torch. At least I got part of a Hershey bar in the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only reason why I decided to come back. Haha! Just kidding... But really...

    ReplyDelete