Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Last Two Weeks

We're close to the ultimate book post I've been promising for a while now. We just have to get through these few. (And I need to actually download the photos from my camera. Yikes.)

This is actually a good representation of what I've been doing lately.

onenineone


Self portrait of a patriot?

oneninetwo


These flowers look like wadded up tissues.

oneninethree


oneninefour


oneninefive


My dad and I went for a walk along the Forks of the Wabash trail. Very pretty and not too strenuous.

oneninesix


I should have utilized this creek for my book shoot. You'll understand why.

onenineseven


Dad and daughter.

onenineeight


Game pieces offer quite interesting perspectives.

oneninenine


Those clouds should have given us a clue. Made it through half an inning before it started pouring rain. For two hours. Turns out all you need to beat a drought is to schedule an office event at an outdoor venue. But we still had fun!

dos mil!!!


I have no idea what was behind us. And I still don't want to know. (The monster from Cloverfield?)

No comments:

Post a Comment