Sunday, August 12, 2012

211-220

211

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep..."

212


You might have been wondering why I didn't include Harry Potter in my book post. It is one of my favorite series, but a) there are seven books and b) how do you properly explain seven books in one photo? (Especially when book 7 might as well be a completely different series. Just saying.)

213


Yay patriotism!

214


While I was down at the creek, I decided to reenact one of the most famous battles ever fought - St. George and the Dragon. 'Twas truly epic!


Alas, George didn't fare so well.

215


I admire people who decorate cakes. They do crazy awesome work.

216


Random photo. Very abstract.

217


Speaking of abstract...

218


Have you ever had breakfast at Bob Evan's? You should. Those pancakes are to-die-for.

219


Reminds me of some futuristic device.

220


My trusty sidekick! We've now made it through 10,000 photos together!

No comments:

Post a Comment