Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunsets and Rainbows 231-240

231


 Sunset beyond the bridge.

232


I don't want to hear it. They are not the same photo with different filters. Nope. Not at all.

233


234


I came really close to losing my camera just to get this shot. Possibly my life as well. But I was more worried about the camera.

235


One of my favorites and not doctored at all.

236


The lovely people responsible for this trip. (I crashed their anniversary vacation. Oops.) Thanks Mom and Dad!

237


My mom really likes this photo. I say it looks like the silhouettes of a bunch of people being hanged. It's all about perspective.

238


My nephew has always wanted to hold a rainbow.

239



240


This was actually a full rainbow, but it was huge - no way for me to get all of it. Still very cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment