Friday, March 24, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 20-24, 2017

"I got chiiilllllllsss, they're multiplyin'!"

Subject: Air Conditioning
Message: Is On

This was the content of an email in my inbox this week, guys. Despite the still-varying temperatures of March, we're now committed to the cold. I, fortunately, still have my heater, but this is one time when having a large office is a detriment - it's gotta work doubly hard.

So Japanese is done! Yay! It's nice to have that project in the can. They've been waiting a while for it, and I like being able to deliver.

We're back to Portuguese, group 4 this time. It's actually good to keep working in the same language for a while because you get used to looking for things specific to that language. Still, I'd like to be done with it soon.

I forgot to link the radio ad we did last week. I did a bit of co-writing, cast the voices, and played a small part myself.

Slight health update - I had a couple of doctor's appointments, and I'm having some tests run. Hopefully, we figure this out soon so I can stop taking so many painkillers.

Next week will be a bit different, so stay tuned. Exiting stuff, Maynard!


No comments:

Post a Comment