Friday, March 10, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 6-10, 2017

First, a flashback:



Ah, good times.

I finished Portuguese this week! It's about time, I know. But it was three whole groups. So I'm fine with my timeline.

I don't have a lot of other work stuff to talk about. But I do want to mention a particular need for prayer. I've been feeling some pain and discomfort for a couple of weeks now. I did finally go to the doctor, but I'm not thrilled with the result. (Mainly because they don't really know what's wrong.) So please just pray that we figure out what is going on and that I don't go crazy before then.

My parents are in Israel for the next two weeks. Not sure who I'll talk to until they get back. I have no life. Maybe I should make some friends.

meh.

And now for something completely different...


Bikes for Church Workers from One Mission Society on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment