Friday, March 31, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 27-31, 2017

So. Crazy week.

I did warn you.

For some time now, I have wanted to take T&M training. We do it twice a year in Greenwood, and usually I'm behind the scenes. I should already know how to use it, right? Technically, yes. But I wanted to actually sit in the sessions and hear what we're telling people so that I can be clear on what I tell people when they send email inquiries. This week, I finally got the chance.


Let me tell you, I got a ton of information this week. It was really inspiring to meet people from so many countries and backgrounds who are passionate about church multiplication and wanting to see how Train & Multiply can help them.


Here, Paul is demonstrating the backbone of Train & Multiply - the Generational Cycle. This repeatable process takes people step by step through the phases of planting multiplying churches, beginning with prayer and circling around to enrolling new workers. It's such a simple concept, and it really can be used in any context.


I drew this to illustrate what it takes to have a healthy church. Truly, my artistic talent is being wasted here. 


I don't have a photo of my part in this particular roleplay, but essentially, there were two evangelists who were trying to ignore the distractions in order to find the Person of Peace (yours truly). I was so distracted by the distractors that I nearly forgot to welcome the evangelists into my home. Quite funny. 


In the midst of all of this, I was dog-sitting for a friend. This is Kira. She tolerated my presence, but spent most of our time together pining for her owner. 


Immediately after ending my dog-sitting stint, I started cat-sitting. This is Lily. I've taken care of her before, so we're great friends. She's not normally so stand-offish. 

And now, a blast from the past!


Anybody know who that is?

Next week, we hopefully finish Portuguese so I can move on to Tagalog!

1 comment: