Friday, April 13, 2018

The Weekly Wrap-Up: April 9-13, 2018

Ack! I'm writing this at 5:11. I want to go home. But I also want to update you, dear readers. It's been a crazy day. (Maybe there's something to the Friday the 13th myth. Maybe I'm just born with it.) There's so much I have been thinking about and wanting to ruminate on with you, but there just isn't time. I'm trying to crank out three language projects, all of which are somehow top priority, work on thank you notes to donors, work on my regularly scheduled prayer letter, get some Outreach proofs proofed, potentially recruit new people, and just generally try to keep my head above the, this week at least, entirely metaphorical water. All while rearranging my desk/office to make room for things that will theoretically make me healthier and more productive.

It's a lot.

I don't have a Pic of the Week. I'm sorry. I haven't done a Word of the Week on Facebook in a month probably. I'm feeling like Humperdinck in The Princess Bride. OOH!


I hope you all have an excellent weekend, and here's to less stress next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment