Friday, April 27, 2018

The Weekly Wrap-Up: April 23-27, 2018

You know what, guys? It has been a week.

Seriously.

And not really because of work. Or at least, not only because of work. You wouldn't think work would have been a problem this week, because it's CMF Seminar week. That means most people were off-site. But it also meant lots of trips back and forth. That can make it difficult to really get a lot done in the office. But I managed to get a few of the Chinese booklets done. And I had time to talk to a couple more people about joining the production team.

Incidentally, if you have InDesign experience (even if you don't) and you'd like to learn about Train & Multiply and have a few spare hours to volunteer, please give me a call. I have a wonderful opportunity for you.

Umm, what else happened this week? Chapels were good. I've been planning the next single ladies dinner. (We have dinner once a month. It's technically for all single people. But there are no single men right now. We've put in several requests with Mobi. All to no avail.)

There's probably more. But they've been working on the lobby windows all week, and I think whatever solvent or adhesive or chemical they are using for whatever reason is filtering only to my office. And it's giving me a horrible headache. I've had this knot going since Wednesday. So I'm going to leave you with the Pic of the Week.


That may or may not have anything to do with a certain movie I may or may not have seen last night. (Though if you've seen it too, we need to talk. I don't know if I can take another year of uncertainty. I must process this with another fan. And I'm using fan in the strictest terms. I need a fanatic. Like me.)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment