Friday, February 22, 2019

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 18-22, 2019

You can tell I'm feeling better about life because I've been doing more blogging! Although, if I keep reading/watching the news like I have been, that good feeling may not last too long.

But whatever, you're here to hear what I've been up to this week.

The answer? Spanish. So much Spanish. I was able to format four new groups of files, but I'm still making my way through all of them to make sure all of the text is visible as NVI tends to be longer than RVR. Sometimes, this means whole pages are thrown off. I'll go through them again before publishing, but this is kind of a rush job. A lot of people are waiting on these booklets.

I appreciated our prayer hour this week. Shirley put up all of the active or retired missionaries prayer cards so we could pray for our guys. I think we often pray for projects or regions, but we rarely take the time to pray for our own folks, which is a shame.


I like being on my own when we do these things, so Sarah was kind enough to snap a photo of me doing just that. 


Finally, I can't let you go without seeing how amazing we all are at coordinating our outfits without actually telling anyone about it ahead of time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment