Friday, February 8, 2019

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 4-8, 2019

Wow, I am blogging a lot this week. I guess I had a lot to say.

Of course, that probably means I've already used my words for the week.

Oops.

Umm, highlights - two more groups of Hakha Chin in the can. I stole a new desk chair. (It wasn't being used, don't worry.) I had a super productive meeting with V on Tuesday and then a highly frustrating one today.

Oh, and remember when I put my foot down and said, "There will be no Beta publication. If you can't get your stuff done before a training event, don't expect me to stop everything and get a half-done booklet sort of published for this one occasion." and everyone agreed with me and said this will be much more efficient to the process?

Yeah, guess who got overruled...

I'm gonna go do three groups of Korean now in the way we all agreed made no sense to do them.




I waited to post this because I thought I might become less annoyed. I haven't. But I'm done with the job, so I can actually leave now. Thankfully, I can leave all this behind and enjoy my weekend.

Here, have a fun photo from this week. That's Sarah in back, of course, and Ashleigh up front. We were at a stop sign, so don't freak out like I did when I didn't know what was going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment