Friday, July 5, 2019

The Weekly Wrap-Up: July 1-5, 2019

Hello, my lovelies!

Not much to report this week, I'm afraid. I've been busy setting up my new computer! Yay! I always forget how idiosyncratic I make my machines until I'm starting over from scratch. But we're getting there! And the best news is that this puppy hasn't shut down unexpectedly on me once. So I'll take some mild inconvenience.

The rest of the short week (no work yesterday, let freedom ring) has been devoted to organizing projects and tracking down which translators need a little encouragement to send us more files. At this rate, I'm going to run out of work for my team to do. (Probably not, but they are quite efficient.)

I'm also still absorbing info from the meetings in June. I only know some of it so far, but it's churning away in my brain. I might share, I might now. Some of it has the potential to bring big changes to OMS. We'll see.

Today, I'm pretty much on my own. There were 23 people in the building this morning - for comparison, we usually have upwards of 70. I guess everyone wanted to do a little extra celebrating. Fair play to them. I just did another head count, and we're down to 14. I'm the only one in my hallway again. That means I don't have to tailor my music to everyone's preferences. Or decibel comfort level.

That really is pretty much it. You should be getting my prayer letter soon. I shared it in Monday morning devos this week. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Light some fireworks for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment