Friday, September 20, 2019

The Weekly Wrap-Up: September 16-20, 2019

Party people!!!!

Sorry, been having flashbacks to the 90s for whatever reason. It's possible I've already cracked.

Also, why do I ever turn my office light on? Two days this week, I was all by myself in the ECC hallway. And let me tell you, it was GLORIOUS. On Tuesday, I didn't turn my light on at all. Or the hall light. I didn't really need to. And no one came in! No interruptions, minus the couple of times people skulked their way through the hallway and I hid under my desk.

Hypothetically.

But today, for whatever reason, I just had to turn my office light on. And like moths to flames, there came the people. I am not the droid they are looking for!

Anyway.

So I was able to get a lot done this week. (Until today, obviously.) One more group of English was published, and I'm almost done with another. And Trista was able to start a new language this week! Plus I got a lot of organizing done. And we had a training session on replacing art in booklets.

Good times.

And hey, Sarah is back! So next week should be a little more epic.

Medical update: I'm not going back to the doctor. Unless I'm actively dying. Because I can't afford to keep doing tests. So that's that.

I'm sure it will be fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment