Friday, June 12, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: June 8-12, 2020

Well, my days of quiet may be coming to an end. Rumor has it that the office will be mostly open starting on Monday. Thus, I've been spending the week doing all the things that will no longer be allowed, such as casual wandering and dress code violations (jeans every day!).

I had to switch gears on projects this week. I was technically still doing VCP, but it was a different part. I found out in the Monday meeting that we had promised to have one of the Chichewa booklets published this week for a training event. Who knew? Fortunately, that group was just about ready. So I spent most of the week publishing 9 booklets. The next step will be to create the first volume, but I shouldn't have too much to do with that. But who knows?

That really took up most of the week. I'm not sure how I feel about people coming back yet. It feels too soon, but I don't know if that's because I'm concerned about COVID or I just don't want to deal with all the noise. Alas, no one asked me for my opinion, so this is my life now. Or will be, next week.

As for everything else, my health seems to be a bit better at the moment, and I'm actively avoiding most social media - well, media in general. The news is really terrible for my anxiety right now, so I'm going to hang out in my bubble for the time being and pretend everything is hunky dory. I do hope you are all well, though.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Paragraph 3 response: I suspect it's dealing with the noise and those from whence it comes. ;)

    ReplyDelete