Friday, August 21, 2020

The Weekly Wrap-Up: August 17-21, 2020

This week got busy quickly. Like, some weeks you can take a little time to get situated, but this week was like being thrown into the pool as soon as you arrived at the party. The good thing is that these weeks are never boring. 

French is our theme this time. We basically reformatted everything because we'd done some updates, but it was fairly tight, so we went ahead and published it. And I have apparently adopted the royal we. Anyway, the other big project this week is my next prayer letter. It's coming along, but it's hard to sum up 10 years in one letter. True, I've talked about it in three separate venues now, but none of them really seem to capture the reality. I'm not sure anything could. Maybe in my inevitable book. 

Part of working on the prayer letter means I've been scrolling through the last 10 years of blog posts. It's a great way to see just how much things have changed. And how much they haven't. Seriously, there have been times this week when I'm literally groaning in my office at my own writing. If I find myself that irritating, I can only apologize to the rest of you. But it's probably not going to change. Or if it does, it'll take another 10 years to notice. 

And that's about it. Lots of meetings, both scheduled and impromptu, and some side projects that may or may not come to light in the near future. In the meantime, I truly hope you all are doing well. It's a rough road we travel these days.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment