Friday, March 3, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 27 - March 3, 2023

Is anyone else worried about floating away? I'm starting to think I needed to be building a boat. A new lake is forming in front of my apartment. The creek behind my apartment is spilling out into the field. 

If any animals start showing up in pairs, we're in trouble. 

Anyway, hopefully the rain will end sometime without causing too many problems. In the meantime, let's get down to business. 

...to defeat the Huns!

This was a busy week, with lots to do. I finished up the Korean booklets and got those sent off. Next on my list was a French volume for VCP. This one is about 100 pages because it has seven booklets included. It took a hot minute to complete. 

My big project this week, and one that will continue on for a bit, is creating an email that will eventually go out to all of our T&M users around the world. We used to ask for yearly reports, but that stopped during the coof. Now I'm trying to upload contacts and create a simple form to facilitate better communication. And then, once I send it, I will hopefully have plenty of responses to go through.

(Did you know you can only send 500 emails from a regular Gmail account per day?)

Also, I now have a mini fridge in my office. I'm not sold on the placement yet, but it's a work in progress. I wanted somewhere to put more healthy snacks instead of going for the easy-but-sugary options. And if you put stuff in the OMS fridges, you run the risk of it being appropriated. Entirely by accident, I'm sure. 

That's it for the week! I hope you have a fantastic weekend and don't fall into any newly-formed lakes.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment