Friday, March 17, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 13-17, 2023

This was a frustrating week. 

It actually started out fairly well. Sarah and I worked on some stuff in our capacity as safety officers. That included some arts and crafts.

And then my computer went nuts. 

This is where my angry shark usually sits. He's not usually that angry. But I needed an accurate representation of my feelings at the time.


I spent a couple of days trying to figure out why my computer was being dumb. I still don't know. But it does work most of the time, so I'm just going to keep on keeping on until something changes. 

In that vein, I did finish one Chichewa volume. It's nice to get something done at least.

We also had Family Fun Night this week. We had a picnic and made fleece tie blankets for cancer patients. 


So as frustrating as things were, it was somewhat redeemed. And I get to see my parents this weekend, so that will help. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment