Friday, March 24, 2023

The Weekly Wrap-Up: March 20-24, 2023

This was a better week. More rain, though. I'm not a fan of all the wet. 

Lots of side projects this week. I'm working on the Family Fun Night for April, and I agreed to organize a community garage sale for OMS campus folks. That always takes more work than people think.

The rest of the week, I was back to Spanish art. I'm getting close to being done! I think. 

We also had a prayer chapel this week, in which we prayed for the younger generations of OMS missionaries. I also got to sing with the other Jessica. (Did you know there's controversy about "How He Loves" by David Crowder? There's a lyric 'Heaven meets Earth like an unforeseen kiss.' But some people say 'sloppy wet kiss.' Obviously, those people should be shot. Not that I care much more for the first one. Christians argue about the weirdest stuff sometimes.)

Anyway.

Here's to clearer skies and warm breezes!

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment