Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday

I try to keep my Sundays as low-key as possible. It's a day of rest, and I keep to that as much as possible.

I've been attending Greenwood Christian Church for about two months, now. I changed churches a while back because I wasn't really connecting. I'm hoping that things are different here, but I've been gone so many weekends that it's hard to keep track of things. My experience has been ... rocky, thus far. But I have high hopes for the future.

So yeah. I try to hit the earliest service because, as much as I like my sleep, I like having a full day to just chill. It also gives me a chance to catch up on my online shows. I try not to get caught up in too many, but as it turns out, all the ones I watch have been going on for a freakishly long time. I can't just stop now.



And that's my week. It varies occasionally, but I keep a pretty tight routine. I don't know if that makes me boring or pathetic. I don't really care, either. It's life.

I do hope you're all considering the interaction I proposed. I really would like to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment