Friday, March 16, 2012

55-66

FIFTY-FIVE


Honestly, what's the point of having a ceiling if it's going to be boring?

FIFTY-SIX


Just a fun little light fixture. I wish I was clever enough to think of these things.

FIFTY-SEVEN


Sometimes I wish I drank coffee so I could flavor it with interesting things.

FIFTY-EIGHT


Truly awesome lights at an Appelbee's in PA.

FIFTY-NINE


Adorableness! That's my nephew with my second cousin, who is an absolute riot!

SIXTY


Believe it or not, there is a small Statue of Liberty in the middle of that river. Couldn't get a clear pic of it.

SIXTY-ONE


You really do find cool pics in the most random of places. This one comes from my uncle's front walk.

SIXTY-TWO


Need to find more stained glass.

SIXTY-THREE


PA is always good for photos.

SIXTY-FOUR


This is what greeted me when I left work one day.

SIXTY-FIVE


Awesome night shot. Reminds me of the opening to heaven. Or hell.

SIXTY-SIX


Morning out my kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment