Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Nathan Fillion, Not Nick Fallion, Elida!

Okay, I have quite a few days to catch up on. Let's get started, shall we?

FORTY-FOUR


Who knew pipes could be so interesting? There's all these cool shapes and things!

FORTY-FIVE


I'ma be honest - I started playing around with my photo editor. You'll notice it more and more, but really, I just want photos that look cool. I'll try to keep the editing to a minimum - and I won't be photoshopping unicorns or anything.

FORTY-SIX


I have a LOT of neat jewelry. Be warned.

FORTY-SEVEN


FORTY-EIGHT


Any guesses what this is?

FORTY-NINE


I was hoping for some really great photos of snow. This is about as much as we've had this year. :(

FIFTY


Always a beautiful way to start your day!

FIFTY-ONE


And now we're getting into iPhone photos. I do so love my new toy! Also, my car is really dusty.

FIFTY-TWO


This little guy was hanging out at our cabin in PA. I wasn't brave enough to ask if it was real.

FIFTY-THREE


I think this is the only Instagram photo you'll see on here, at least for a while. It feels too much like cheating.

FIFTY-FOUR


I admit - I was being terribly unsafe when I took this picture. But I like the lines.

I'll probably do one more to catch up to this week. I still have to download my pictures from my SLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment