Thursday, March 22, 2012

Blooo Halloooooo!

SIXTY-SEVEN


Seriously, how cute is this guy?

SIXTY-EIGHT


I really thought I'd be taking pictures of snow in March. Not fully-formed flowers. But still. Pretty.

SIXTY-NINE


I have an awesome fridge. A while back, I found magnets of Shakespearian insults. I don't know if you can see any, but I'm determined to get them back into common parlance.

SEVENTY


I found a really simple recipe for guac. And it was brilliant!

SEVENTY-ONE



SEVENTY-TWO


Cars offer some really interesting angles.

SEVENTY-THREE


I call this "Self Portrait in the Loaner Car."

SEVENTY-FOUR



SEVENTY-FIVE



SEVENTY-SIX


Best. Pizza. Ever.

SEVENTY-SEVEN


I'd like to take some proper pics of this place. It's a beautiful building - if poorly situated.

SEVENTY-EIGHT


Instead, you get this (admittedly interesting) shot from the car.

1 comment: