Friday, February 24, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: February 20-24, 2017

This has been a very quiet week. Many of our office folk are traveling in distant climes. We may have even had a couple of days when there were only two people in the office. That's okay, though. You get a lot done.

Of course, just because people aren't in the office doesn't mean you can't work with them. Have you ever tried to group think a video script? I like Google sheets as much as the next person, but putting four people into one document in conjunction with a zoom call makes for very interesting work. And of course, we still didn't get it written.

Meh.

This week is still all about Portuguese. I'm nearly done with group 1, but I keep running into issues. I've added so many pages to these booklets that it's ridiculous.

I also did another voiceover this week, this time for a video. I haven't seen it yet, but I hope it turns out nicely.

Speaking of, here's the link to the radio ad we did a couple weeks ago. 

And more chapel singing this week.


I look like I have a deformed hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment