Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Weekly Wrap-Up: April 10-13, 2017

Tagalog is done!

For those of you who have been pronouncing it like those Girl Scout cookies, you are quite mistaken.

TUH

GAHL

UGG (like the boot)

Got it? Good.

It's a short week as we obviously won't be in tomorrow. But I had just enough time to finish up the last few tweaks to the Tagalog files, work on a new prayer letter (should be in your hands within a couple weeks), do some chapel singing, and work on the newest iteration of the landing page.

I need to go back to making notes about what I do every day. It's hard to remember at the end of the week. Even if it is a short week.

Maybe I just have a bad memory.

One thing I do remember is how awesome Jesus is. 2,000 years ago, he gave us an incredible gift - access to the Father. This is not something you want to miss out on. If you stumbled across this blog because you Googled Ugg and Google's algorithms somehow ended up here, and you don't know about the gift of salvation that Jesus is offering freely, please find a local church this Sunday. I guarantee there will be convenient service times somewhere, and I guarantee they'll be waiting for you.

Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment